Are you ready to supercharge your Web Development Skills and learn how to build beautiful, custom and responsive WordPress Themes & Websites?
WordPress Developers have plenty of career options. Many web developers make a generous living creating custom WordPress themes and selling them on websites like ThemeForest. Freelance web designers and developers can also make a full-time living building sophisticated WordPress websites for clients.
In the process, you will:
- Learn how to convert any static HTML & CSS website into a dynamic WordPress theme
- Start theming with Bootstrap, the most popular mobile responsive web design framework in the world
- Learn how to install WordPress easily on any computer in as little as 2-minutes, so you can practice building WordPress websites without paying for monthly hosting & domain fees
- Learn PHP, the programming language that WordPress is built upon
- Understand the basics of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) as we build Custom Elementor Widgets which allow us to create unlimited website layouts and designs
- Leverage the WordPress “Customizer” which allows us to edit our website visually
- Learn how to easily launch your WordPress website on a live server
- And much more!
Bootstrap is the most widely used design framework, supporting the development of modern & responsive HTML5 and CSS3 based websites, and WordPress powers the majority of modern websites.
Bootstrap significantly reduces development time by ensuring your website layouts are responsive and mobile-friendly, while WordPress makes it very easy to manage website content.